All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|4 passenger vehicle||US$ 21.40|
|8 passenger minivan||US$ 29.20|
|12 passenger minibus||US$ 56.30|
Take a half-day trip to Auschwitz from Krakow and discover the chilling events that took place in this Nazi concentration camp during WWII.
Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Trip
Take a trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mines, one of the most-visited sights in Poland and explore the subterranean salt-carved chapels with statues and chandeliers.