Explore the streets of Kyoto with a local English-speaking guide and discover the delicious cuisine of the former Japanese capital on this food tour.
Kyoto Food Tour
On the day of your food tour, meet your guide at 5:30 pm in front of Kyoto's Disney Store. From here, you'll begin your walking tour of the city's downtown area.
Accompanied by a local English-speaking guide, you'll delve deep into the lively streets to get to know the most popular places to indulge in Kyoto's authentic traditional cuisine. Throughout the tour, you'll stop at two different restaurants where you'll get to taste drinks and dishes typical of the ancient Japanese city.
Sukiyaki, okonomiyaki and yatsuhashi are just three of the delicacies that you'll have the opportunity to try on your food tour of Kyoto. If you're not familiar with these foods, don't worry, we're sure you'll enjoy them! Don't forget, before starting the tour, you can let your guide know if you've got any allergies or dietary requirements - that way, no one goes hungry!
Having spent an hour and a half indulging in the best of Kyoto's gastronomy, you'll return to your original meeting point for 7 pm.
It is possible to adapt the dishes included in this tour for vegetarians. Just indicate that you require this option in the comments box when making your reservation.
The foods included on this tour may vary according to availability and how busy the different places are on the route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 3|
Per personUS$ 99.30
Children under 3not permitted
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
2 main dishes and 2 dirnks.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Disney Store Kyoto Kawaramachi.