Explore the northern coastline of the beautiful island of La Palma on this catamaran cruise: spot wildlife living in the Atlantic and admire the rugged caves of the Canaries!
Catamaran Cruise around Northern La Palma
We'll meet at the Puerto de Tazacorte, where you'll climb on board your catamaran, ready to set sail around the north of La Palma. Cruising across the Atlantic Ocean, you'll discover the incredible sea creatures that inhabit the waters around the Canary Islands. Rays, sharks, dolphins... keep your eyes peeled for your favourite marine wildlife throughout your unforgettable boat trip!
Your catamaran cruise around Northern La Palma will immerse you in the breathtaking beauty of the rugged coastline. Marvel at the Pirate Cove of Tijarafe, the well of Tinizara and the intriguing colourful sea caves. You'll sail close to Cueva Bonita, or Beautiful Cave, where you'll soon realise how it earned this name!
At the end of your cruise, you'll sail back to Puerto de Tazacorte.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 24.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Catamaran cruise for the selected time.
English speaking guide on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerto de Tazacorte.