Rise up over the waters around Puerto del Carmen with this Flyboard in Lanzarote experience. An unforgettable activity perfect to have fun and feel an adrenaline rush.
Flyboard in Lanzarote
After picking you up or meeting at the meeting point in Lanzarote at the agreed time, we'll head out to sea after being equipped with the necessary tools for flyboarding.
Our monitor specialised in this water activity will give us a brief explanation so that we know how to use the flyboard, and to enjoy this experience in the best possible way. Then, we'll dive into the water and start our flyboarding experience in Lanzarote.
During the time period you have chosen (30 or 60 minutes), you'll feel as if you're flying over the crystal clear waters of Lanzarote. Driven by the water cannon, you'll jump to the air, looking like superheroes! If you dive into the water and swim quickly you'll propel yourself up again.
When the activity ends we'll head to the mainland to leave the flyboard equipment.
When you make your reservation, you can choose whether you want to make your own way to the meeting point next to Puerto del Carmen, or if you prefer to book the tour with hotel pick up. The pick-up times will be as follows:
- Playa Blanca: 2:30 pm
- Puerto Calero and Puerto del Carmen: 3 pm
- Cosata Teguisa and Arrecife: 4 pm
Minors have to bring authorisation from their parent or legal guardian.
The activity isn't recommended for people with heart problems or pregnant women.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|30 minute Flyboard||
|30 minute Flyboard + Transfer||
|60 minute Flyboard||
|60 minute Flyboard + Transfer||
30 minute Flyboard
Per personUS$ 106
30 minute Flyboard + Transfer
Per personUS$ 106
60 minute Flyboard
Per personUS$ 176.80
60 minute Flyboard + Transfer
Per personUS$ 176.80
30 minutes - 1 hour.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
30 or 60 minute flyboard (depending on option selected).
Monitor during the activity.
Life jacket and wet suit.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Lanzarote).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
H2O Sports Lanzarote