Enjoy a day of sun and sand on the virgin coasts of Papagayo. We'll set sail from Playa Blanca along the south coast of Lanzarote in a glass-bottomed boat.
Papagayo Coast Trip
Having picked you up at your hotel, we take a bus to the South of Lanzarote. At 12:30 the boat launches from the Playa Blanca port, towards the beaches of the Papagayo coast, to the far south-east of Lanzarote.
We'll enjoy a 45 minute journey on board a glass-bottomed boat, allowing us to admire the marine life which calls this part of the Canaries its home. As we sail, you can keep yourself refreshed with a free bar of beer, sangria, soft drinks and water.
Once we reach the Papagayo coast, we drop anchor in its paradise waters and have free time to sunbathe on deck, have a refreshing dip in the crystalline waters of the coast or enjoy activities such as kayaking, snorkel, or banana boating.
Afterwards we'll recover our energy with lunch on board: the menu includes a hot buffet of fried chicken, potatoes and bread, and a cold buffet with salads. In the evening we sail back along the south coast, on our way back to the Playa Blanca dock.
From Playa Blanca we return to the tourist areas of the island by bus.
Timetable and Pick up Points
The excursion includes pick up in the following tourist areas:
- 10:45-11:00 am: Costa Teguise.
- 11:15-11:40 am: Puerto del Carmen.
- 11:50 am: Puerto Calero.
- 11:20-12:15 am: Playa Blanca.
When making your reservation you can select the closest pick up point to your hotel. Each point has a fixed pick up time inside the indicated range.
Day Trip from Puerto del Carmen
You can also book an excursion on a sail boat to the Papagayo Beaches from Puerto del Carmen. The activity includes transport in a catamaran, welcome mojito and buffet lunch on board.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adultos||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11US$ 29.70
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish and other language.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel with an English speaking guide.
Return boat trip between Playa Blanca and the Papagayo coast.
free bar of beer, sangria, soft drinks and water.
Buffet lunch on board.
Equipment for activities
Banana boat activity (€ 2 (US$ 2.40) per person)
Deposit for water activities: € 10 (US$ 11.90) per person.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.