- Discover Lanzarote's marine life snorkelling off the paradise island coast. A perfect way to get to know the great diversity of underwater life in the Canary Islands.
Having met at 1 Avenida del Jablillo on the Costa Teguise, we'll make our way to the beach where the activity takes place, receiving first a quick lesson. Then we prepare ourselves with all the necessary snorkel equipment, wetsuits, masks and flippers.
Once all the material is ready we hit the water. An English speaking monitor will accompany us on this guided snorkel tour, allowing us to get to know the great marine biodiversity of Lanzarote.
Having finished the activity we begin our return journey to the various hotels on the island.
Finalizada la actividad, emprenderemos el regreso a los distintos hoteles de la isla.
- The minimum age to take the tour is 8 years old.
- It is necessary to know how to swim to take the tour
- A diving licence is not needed nor is any previous experience or knowledge
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per Person||Children under 8|
Per PersonUS$ 53.50
Children under 8not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in a bus or minibus.
English speaking instructor and guide.
Snorkel equipment (mask, tube, flippers, and wetsuit).
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida del Jablillo, 1 (Costa Teguise, Lanzarote).