Pass through the volcanic tracks of Timanfaya on the back of a camel. You can enjoy a tranquil ride over an almost lunar landscape.
Camel Ride Through Timanfaya
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll drive to the Timanfaya national park, a volcanic area where lava has created a unique landscape dominated by various craters.
Over 25 minutes we'll make a tour on camelback over an authorised trail. You will feel the gentle rocking which characterises the trot of these friendly animals, perfectly adapted as they are to the geographical and climatic conditions of this area of Lanzarote.
We will also visit a small museum dedicated to the Timanfaya camels. Here we will learn about the characteristics which allow these animals to handle long journeys and extreme temperatures.
After the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Pick Up Areas
This tour includes hotel pick-up option from hotels and centrally-located areas in Puerto del Carmen, Costa Teguise and Arrecife.
Children under 3
Children under 3 years old can participate in this activity for free provided they travel on their parents' lap.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 12US$ 25.90
Children under 3Free
Pick up from Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise and drop off.
25 minute camel ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.