In Las Vegas, you can fly in a helicopter, and you can shoot but... both at once? Yes, you can, with this totally unique experience!
Shoot From a Helicopter in Las Vegas
Twenty-eight hectares of terrain in the Mojave desert, rock from the Vietnam war period, and an incredible arsenal of weapons, military vehicles, tanks and even a helicopter. And the most important, old planes, zombies, moving targets and hundreds of different 'enemies' to shoot at!
Here you can see the different weapons that you can try:
- M249: Widely used in the USA, this gun fires 900 shots per minute!
- 134 Minigun: Rotating machine gun with 6 barrels which can fire 6000 bullets every minute!
- Barrett M82: High power rifle with a telescopic sight. Widely used by special forces around the world.
- M4 Carabine: Short assault rifle, and the main weapon used by the U.S. Military, and SWAT. Can fire up to 950 shots per minute. Fusil de asalto en versión corta.
- M113: An amphibious passenger transport vehicle. It comes equipped with a Browning M2, which itself fires up to 635 shots per minute.
- Humvee: Military vehicle which began the Hummer brand. On top it comes equipped with a M134 Minigun.
- M60 Patton Tank: A 49 ton tank, with a 105mm M68 Cannon as its main weapon, available with the Captain General Civitatis option.
We offer six different packages, the two first ones being only aerial, wilst the other four combine both air and land.
- Civitatis Soldier: Flying in a helicopter you'll be able to shoot 125 bullets from a M249 machine gun.
- Civitatis Air Commander: 400 rounds with the M134 Minigun, from on board a helicopter.
- Civitatis Lieutenant: 125 shots with the M249 in the helicopter, 2 shots with the M82 and 30 with the M4 on land.
- Civitatis Commander: From the helicopter, 150 shots with the M249, on land, 6 shots with the M82 and 90 with the M4.
- Civitatis Coronel: 250 shots with the M249 from the helicopter then on land 5 shots with the M82. From the M113 vechicle, 30 shots with the Browning M2, then finally 250 shots withg the minigun on board the Humvee.
- Civitatis Captain-General: 250 shots from the helicopter with the M249 then on land 5 shots with the M82. Then you'll be able to shoot 250 shots with the Minigun on the Humvee, and the cherry on the cake: a shot with the main cannon on the M60 Patton tank.
All of the experiences include a video of the experience worth 100 USD. And you can add more shots, and other weapons on the day of the activity if you wish.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 15 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Civitatis Air Commander||
Civitatis Air Commander
4 hours - 6 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Vuelo en helicóptero.
Disparos con las armas elegidas.
Vídeo de la experiencia.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Las Vegas local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Gunship Helicopters, Range, And Tanks.