Reach London city centre from Luton Airport in just 40 minutes and start your trip to the capital in comfort with Thameslink train tickets.
Luton Airport Thameslink
Flying into Luton Airport? Enjoy a quick, easy and comfortable transfer from the terminal to five main stations in the heart of London city centre using the Thameslink train service. The journey takes just 40 minutes!
With this ticket, you'll have a comfortable seat and luggage storage on board the train, so you can begin your trip to London in the best way.
Luton Thameslink operates 24 hours a day with trains departing on the following schedules:
- Six trains every hour during peak times.
- Four trains an hour to destinations south of the Thames.
- One train an hour at night.
- Your ticket includes a shuttle bus journey between Luton Airport terminals and the train station.
- The return ticket for the Stansted Express is valid for 30 days from the outward journey date.
- Children under 5 years old go free, but please bear in mind that they may be asked to show identification to prove their age.
If you'd prefer to be picked up from Luton Airport and transferred directly to your hotel by private vehicle, check out our private airport transfers in London. These are a great and economical option for families and large groups.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years old|
|One way ticket||
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 20.1
One way ticket
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 11.3
Return or one way train ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.