Travel from Malaga to one of the main tourist attractions of the province: the Caminito del Rey, where you'll enjoy extraordinary views of the Sierra de Malaga mountain range.
Caminito del Rey Day Trip
We'll meet on Calle Héroe de Sostosa, next to María Zambrano Station. Then we'll hop on a bus and head to the Guadalhorce and Guadalteba reservoirs, a beautiful natural space where the famous Caminito del Rey path is located.
Once we arrive at our destination, just an hour's drive from Malaga, we'll set off on a guided tour of the Caminito del Rey accompanied by a local guide. We'll walk along a section of this footbridge suspended almost 105 metres above the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes canyon.
As we walk along this path, which was inaugurated by King Alfonso XIII in 1921, we'll enjoy spectacular views of the Sierra de Malaga mountain range.
At the end of the walk we'll head back to the bus and return to Malaga.
- The walk will be 6 km long and will be divided as follows: 1.5 km from the car park to the entrance gate, 3 km along the Caminito del Rey path and another 1.5 km back to the car park.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility, heart or breathing problems.
- The Caminito del Rey is a very popular tourist attraction in Malaga and tickets sell fast, so it's a good idea to book as soon as possible to guarantee tickets on the chosen dates.
- You must wear closed toed shoes to take part.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 54.90
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Return transport from Malaga to Caminito del Rey.
English and Spanish speaking guide during bus journey.
Entry fee to the Caminito del Rey.
English and Spanish speaking guide during the tour of Caminito del Rey.
Headsets to listen to the guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Héroe de Sostosa, at the entrance to Málaga-María Zambrano station.