Enjoy a day on the famous Balearic island with this return ferry from Palma de Mallorca to the Ibiza capital. Two Mediterranean cities connected by boat!
Palma - Ibiza Journey
The Baleària ferry connects the port of Palma de Mallorca with the port in Ibiza's capital. You will enjoy exceptional views of the Mediterranean on board a boat equipped with toilets and a café.
The ferry leaves the port in Palma de Mallorca at 8 am and returns from Ibiza at 10 pm.
What to do in Ibiza
In Ibiza you can do any number of things:
- Discover its monuments: the capital of the Pityusic Islands is one of 15 Spanish cities declared a world heritage site.
- Enjoy its coves and beaches, known for their turquoise waters.
- Dance in one of its many clubs, or pass through its typical markets, where you will find a multitude of local artisanal products on offer.
- Delight your palate with Iberian delicacies.
|Adults||Children between 1 and 13||Children under 1|
Children between 1 and 13US$ 27.7
Children under 1Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Return ticket for the Mallorca to Ibiza ferry.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Palma de Mallorca Ferry Terminal