Explore Mallorca’s top sights, beaches, villages and view points by renting a motorcycle or moped at the best price. Make the most of your trip to Mallorca without worrying about parking and traffic jams!
Why hire a scooter in Mallorca?
Rent a motorcycle and get around Mallorca hassle-free and at your own leisure. It is the best way to make the most of your time on this stunning island.
Mallorca is the Balearic island of greatest historical and cultural importance with numerous tourist attractions as well as spectacular beaches with crystal-clear water. Get around the island comfortably on your scooter: no traffic jams, easy parking, inexpensive means of transportation and it offers total freedom.
What type of motorcycle can I rent?
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience). The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
Pick-up location & opening times
You can pick up your bike from:
Playa de Palma Cooltra shop located at Carrer Garsa, 1.
- From 1st of March to 30th of April, the shop will be open Monday to Friday 10 am - 5 pm, and Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm.
- From 1st May to 30th October: Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 2 pm and 5 pm - 8 pm, Saturdays 10 am- 2 pm and 5 pm - 8 pm, Sundays 10 am - 2 pm.
- From 1st November to 31st December: open Monday to Saturday 10 am - 2 pm.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 28
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 49.70
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 65.90
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 79.90
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 114.50
125cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Second helmet for passenger, trunk, and padlock (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Mallorca local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.