Discover Menorca’s top sights, beaches, villages and lookout points at your leisure on with scooter rental at the best price. Forget about finding a parking space, traffic jams and leave the stress behind. It’s the best way to get around Menorca.
Why hire a scooter in Menorca?
The main charm of Menorca is that it is the least known of the Balearic Islands and it is beautifully preserved with incredible beaches and crystal-clear water. It is the perfect destination to get away and relax and enjoy its picturesque landscapes. Rent a motorcycle or a moped and discover the island’s Mediterranean essence at your own leisure.
All villages and beaches in Menorca have motorcycle parking areas, so by renting a scooter with us, you can get around the island quickly and hassle free.
Most roads in Menorca are rural and only have one lane, so there is usually a bit of traffic. By renting a scooter, you can get around without wasting time.
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
You can rent a 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar. The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience).
Important: bikes cannot be returned on Sundays, as the shops are closed. In this case you'll have to return the bikes last thing on Saturday or first thing on Monday. If you return the bike on Monday, you will have to pay for an extra day's rental.
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger.
Collect your vehicle from the following shop in Menorca:
- Mahon Cooltra Shop: located in Plaza de s’Esplanada, 28 (Mahón). Opening times: Monday to Sunday 9:30 am to 1 pm.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same fuel level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similarUS$ 31.40
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similarUS$ 55.70
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similarUS$ 73.80
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similarUS$ 89.60
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or similarUS$ 128.40
* The price varies based on the chosen date
1 day - 7 days.
125cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with € 500 (US$ 605.60) excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de s’ Esplanada, 28 (Mahón, Menorca).