Feel free on a scooter and discover Menorca’s top sights, beaches, villages and lookout points at the best price. Forget about finding a parking space, traffic jams and leave the stress behind. It’s the best way to get around Menorca.
Why hire a scooter in Menorca?
The main charm of Menorca is that it is the least known of the Balearic Islands and it is beautifully preserved with incredible beaches and crystal-clear water. It is the perfect destination to get away and relax and enjoy its picturesque landscapes. Rent a motorcycle or a moped and discover the island’s Mediterranean essence at your own leisure.
All villages and beaches in Menorca have motorcycle parking areas, so by renting a scooter with us, you can get around the island quickly and hassle free.
Most roads in Menorca are rural and only have one lane, so there is usually a bit of traffic. By renting a scooter, you can get around without wasting time.
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
You can rent a 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar. The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience).
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger.
Collect your vehicle from one of the following two shops in Menorca:
- Ciudadela Cooltra Shop: Located at the Hotel Skyline. Paseo Marítimo, 76 esq. Paseo de San Nicolás, 171. Opening hours: From 1 May until 30 September: every day from 10am until 1:30pm.
- Mahon Cooltra Shop: Located in Plaza de s’Esplanada, 28. Opening hours: From 25 April until 31 October: opens daily from 9am - 1pm and from 5pm until 7pm.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 28.7
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 50.8
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 67.4
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 81.8
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 117.2
125cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Menorca local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.