Discover how Hashima went from being one of the most densely populated areas in Japan to an abandoned island in the middle of the ocean on this tour from Nagasaki!
Hashima Island Tour
We'll meet at 1 pm at Terminal 2, Tokiwamachi Port and hop on a boat that will take us from Nagasaki to Hashima, the ghost island of Japan.
After an hour's journey, we'll arrive at what is known as the Battleship Island, where we'll go on a one-hour guided tour. You'll find out all about its history, walk through the abandoned streets and visit the ruins of its former inhabitants' homes.
Did you know Hashima was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO? Despite its tragic past, the island has become a tourist attraction because of its post-apocalyptic appearance and because it has been the filming location for movies such as Skyfall. It'll take your breath away!
We'll be back at Nagasaki Port by 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 12 and 17US$ 55.10
Children between 6 and 12US$ 33.30
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Entry fee to Hashima Island.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tokiwamachi Port number 1-60 .