Put your sunglasses on and grab your flip flops... are you ready for a day of sun, sand and sea on the Mediterranean Coast? Relax on deck, discover some of Andalusia's most beautiful beaches, and enjoy a delicious typical lunch.
Mediterranean Boat Cruise from Nerja
On the day of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Nerja at 9:30 am. We'll then head to the old Sugar Cane Factory, where you'll discover how important this product is for the development of coastal towns. Next, you'll be taken to the town's port, where you'll board your boat ready to set sail on the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Sail along the Costa del Sol, seeing the picturesque coastal fishing villages of Andalusia; and their rugged mountain backdrop. You'll also discover one of Malaga's most popular beaches for tourists: Algarrobo-Costa. As you relax on deck, you'll see locals and holidaymakers alike enjoying a day at the sea amongst the colourful sunshades and loungers.
Finally, you'll arrive at Caleta de Velez beach, where you'll head onto dry land to indulge in a delicious lunch of local Malaga delicacies. You'll be welcomed into a chiringuito (beach bar), where you can sit and take in the sea views as you feel like true Andalusians enjoying your traditional fried fish, or “pescaito frito”.
You'll then cruise back to Nerja after an unforgettable day sailing on the Mediterranean Sea.
This boat cruise includes lunch at a chiringuito in Caleta de Velez. The menu includes:
- A plate of typical Andalusian fried fish to share.
- A tapas.
- A drink.
If you have any allergies, intolerances or other dietary requirements, please indicate them when making your reservation so we can accommodate your needs.
Staying in Torre del Mar?
It is also possible to book this Mediterranean boat cruise with pick up from Torre del Mar.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 76.60
4 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Lunch in a Chiringuito (beach bar) at Caleta de Velez.
Pick up and drop off from hotels in Nerja.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Nerja).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).