Discover the sights of the Magic City on this excursion to Miami from Orlando. Explore Bayside Marketplace, South Beach, Ocean Drive and more!
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Orlando first thing in the morning and head south to Miami. After a three hour drive, during which you'll be served breakfast, we'll arrive at Bayside Marketplace.
You'll then have around three hours of free time to explore this lively beachfront shopping area. Browse the different stores, enjoy a stroll along the waterfront or eat at one of the many excellent restaurants (lunch not included) overlooking Miami Marina.
In the afternoon, we'll take you to South Beach, the most famous area of Miami. Admire the pastel-coloured Art Deco buildings, the endless beach and the skyscrapers. Here, you can explore at your own pace, sunbathe and swim in the sea, shop on Lincoln Avenue and dine at one of the lively restaurants on Ocean Drive (not included).
After dinner, we'll make the return journey to Orlando, where you'll be dropped back off around 11 pm.
Celebrity Homes Boat Tour
When making your reservation, you'll have the option to include a boat cruise of Miami Bay. You'll board at Bayside Marketplace and spend around 90 minutes sailing around the inner lagoon and the islands of Miami Beach. Discover Star Island, where you will find the luxurious homes of the city's celebrities, such as Gloria Estefan, Paulina Rubio and P Diddy, and admire views of Miami from the sea.
Children under 3
The tour is free for children under 3 years of age and therefore no reservation is necessary for them.
Pick Up Points and Times
This tour includes pick up from various points in the Orlando, Disney and Kissimmee areas. When making your reservation, you'll be able to select the exact time and the hotel or pick up point nearest to your accommodation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
|Excursion to Miami||
|Excursion to Miami + boat trip||
Excursion to Miami
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 89
Excursion to Miami + boat trip
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 114
Pick up and drop off in Orlando.
Transport by bus.
Multilingual escort on the bus.
Boat trip (optional).
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.