Cruise along Huelva's estuary on a comfortable boat and learn about the city's links with Christopher Columbus. What are you waiting for?
Wharf of the Caravels Cruise
At the selected time, we'll come and pick you up from your hotel, or we'll meet directly at the docks in Punta Umbria and we'll start this estuary cruise to the Wharf of the Caravels. We'll sail through the Odiel Marshes Biosphere Reserve and you'll be able to admire the beauty of this stunning natural environment. As we cross the estuary, we'll see the mouths of the rivers Tinto and Odiel, which form part of these unique surroundings.
As we continue sailing, you'll also see the Columbus Monument, which commemorates this historical event. Do you want to know more about Columbus' famous voyage? We'll make another stop to visit the trio of replica ships: the Pinta, Niña and Santa María at the Wharf of the Caravels. You'll be able to board these famous ships and feel like a true explorer!
We'll then return to Punta Umbria, where this Wharf of the Caravels Cruise will come to an end.
Hotel Pick Up
This cruise includes hotel pick up from hotels in Punta Umbria. If you prefer, you can make your way directly to the meeting point at the docks in Punta Umbria.
Not Staying in Punta Umbria?
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old.||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 2 and 12 years old.US$ 34
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up (optional).
English speaking, multilingual guide.
Entry to Wharf of the Caravels.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Punta Umbría docks.