Looking for something a little bit different? Climb aboard a rugged jeep and explore the Eastern Algarve as you skip over mudflats and take on steep inclines. A thrill a minute!
Albufeira Jeep Safari
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Quarteira at your chosen time, and begin a thrilling route around the Eastern Algarve aboard a rough and ready jeep. The perfect vehicle to take on the difficult terrain of southern Portugal.
Exploring the Eastern Algarve, we'll discover the towns of Albufeira, Vilamoura y Quinta do Lago. And we'll make a stop in a little town on the way, to discover first hand the culinary traditions of the area. We'll have the opportunity to try honey and brandy, two of the most typical products from the region, and visit a traditional distillery.
Then the tour continues, and the adrenaline continues to flow! If time permits, we'll make a stop at some natural pools to cool off, then we'll climb the highest peak in the Algarve, with some views certain to amaze!
Then, after four hours exploring the best of the Algarve by jeep, we'll head back to your hotel in Quarteira.
Full Day Jeep Safari
If you want to spend even longer exploring the Algarve, you can also choose to try a fully day jeep safari (7 hours). The route is similar to the half day tour, but includes lunch in a local restaurant!
From the 1st of October 2020, the schedule and days of operation will change. It's important that you choose the day and time that corresponds to each option when making your reservation.
- Half day jeep safari: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9 am.
- Full day jeep safari: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||under 2|
|Half day jeep safari||
|Full day jeep safari||
Half day jeep safari
Children from 2 to 11US$ 20.10
under 2not admitted
Full day jeep safari
Children from 2 to 11US$ 31.30
under 2not admitted
4 hours - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of Portuguese products.
Lunch in a local restaurant (option depending).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.