Learn to windsurf with this fantastic course in Salou. The winds of the Costa Dorada are perfect for enjoying the beautiful Mediterranean waves.
Windsurfing Course in Salou
The Mediterranean winds, waves, and climate make the Costa Dorada, the coast of the province of Tarragona, the perfect place to learn to windsurf.
With this brilliant windsurfing course in Salou, a professional instructor will teach you how to handle the board, the sail, and the other essential equipment to enjoy this exciting water sport. You will find it is easier than you think!
As you become more confident on the board, you will start to do pirouettes and jumps on the water. We will adjust the course classes to the age, skill, and experience of each participant so that everyone can learn the essential techniques of windsurfing at their own pace.
Duration, schedule and meeting point
This windsurfing course in Salou takes place two hours every day for one week. Classes are Monday to Friday from 10 am to 12 pm or from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm. You choose the schedule you prefer!
All the lessons are held at the Salou Yacht Club.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 7 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 166.20
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking instructor.
2 hour classes every day for 1 week.
Essential windsurfing equipment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Club Náutico Salou