Let the calm of the Atlantic ocean soothe you as you cruise around the bay of Cádiz to the islet of Sancti Petri. You'll be amazed by its historic castle and impressive biodiversity.
Boat Ride to Sancti Petri
We'll set off from the port of Sancti Petri on a relaxing cruise around the bay of Cádiz, one of the Costa de la Luz's main attractions. During the boat ride, you can look over the edge of the boat to get a full view of the surrounding natural environment.
We'll sail into the bay of Cádiz's Natural Park, winding in and out of salt marshes and enjoying a unique natural landscape. Pink flamingos and spoonbills are just some of the fascinating species you'll get the chance to spot on the boat ride.
You'll also get the chance to admire the ocean from Sancti Petri, an islet famous for the ruins of a 16th-century castle. This fort was abandoned for a century and has now been restored to its original appearance.
One free ticket for a child under 2 is permitted per adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 11.30
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 7.10
Children under 2Free
Boat ride around Sancti Petri Islet.
English speaking guide.
Stop at Castillo Islet.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Sancti Petri local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Sancti Petri marina.