Watching the sunset in the middle of the ocean is a truly magical experience. You'll see it for yourself on this boat ride to the islet of Sancti Petri for the evening of your dreams.
Sunset Boat Ride
We'll set off from the city's port and sail the waters of Cádiz until we reach the historical islet of Sancti Petri. During this boat ride you'll witness one of nature's most stunning features: the sunset.
As the last lights of the day paint the sea purple and orange we'll pull up at the islet of Sancti Petri. According to geographers, this is where the famous Temple of Hercules was located, an ancient sanctuary thought to hold the remains of this mythical God.
Instead of the temple, we'll see the historical castle of Sancti Petri and learn about the history of this fort that protected the port of Cádiz. Lastly, we'll enjoy the last lights of the sunset and sail back to the port.
One free ticket for a child under 2 is permitted per adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 14.20
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.90
Children under 2Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Sunset boat ride.
English speaking guide.
Glass of cava or refreshment.
Stop on Castillo Islet.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Sancti Petri local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Sancti Petri marina.