Discover the jewels of the province of Cadiz when you take this fantastic trip to the spectacular white villages. You will be amazed by the history, culture, and landscapes of Arcos de la Frontera, Grazalema, and Ubrique.
White Towns Trip
We will pick you up at the bus station in Sanlúcar de Barrameda at 7:45 am before heading to Arcos de la Frontera, the gateway to the famous white villages of Andalusia.
This charming town in Cadiz, considered to be one of the most beautiful in Spain, is also one of the towns with the most history in Andalusia. We will stroll through the picturesque streets while learning all about the fascinating history of the locality and admiring the amazing mix of Muslim and Catholic influences in the architecture.
From Arcos, we then head to Grazalema. Located in the heart of the beautiful mountain range of the same name, this white village has a whole historical area filled with traditional architecture and a wealth of monuments. This pretty corner of Spain even has its own microclimate.
The last stop on the tour is Ubrique, where we stop for lunch at a local restaurant to regain our strength after taking a walk through the medieval streets.
We will be back in Sanlúcar de Barrameda at 7 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 3 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 52.80
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Sanlúcar de Barrameda Bus Station.