Have fun in the Atlantic waters of the Azores, cruising along the south coast of Sao Miguel with this boat trip from Ponta Delgada. Are you ready to set sail?
Cruise from Ponta Delgada
Once we've met at Avenida João Bosco Mota Amaral, we'll head to the nearby port of Ponta Delgada to set sail on board our boat.
Sailing alongside the southern coast of the island of Sao Miguel, we'll reach a private beach, where we'll drop anchor for a while, giving you free time to take a dip. You can even have a go at watersports such as snorkelling or jet skiing!
After our first stop, we'll set sail again towards the town of Vila Franca do Campo. Here we'll cruise around the famous islet just off the coast, which is a volcanic crater with a thriving ecosystem with diverse animals and an abundance of bird species, which our expert guide will explain all about.
From this islet, known as the "el Ilhéu”, we'll head back to the port of Ponta Delgada.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 21.20
Children under 7 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
3.5 hour boat trip.
Jet ski rental: € 70 (US$ 85.10) per person.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida João Bosco Mota Amaral.