Enjoy a unique experience in the Atlantic Ocean and get up close to the kindest mammals in the Azores, swimming with dolphins in Sao Miguel.
Half-Day Swimming with Dolphins (3 hours)
After meeting at the port of Sao Miguel, our professional instructor will give us a short informative talk with advice about how to enjoy swimming with dolphins in a safe way, respecting their living space. From there we will get prepared and board the boat to take us out into the open ocean; the natural habitat of the dolphins in the Azores.
When reaching our destination, we'll jump into the Atlantic Ocean to enjoy an unforgettable experience alongside these kind mammals, who will wow us with their beauty, elegance and nobleness.
After swimming with the dolphins, we will head back to the port of Sao Miguel.
Full-Day Swimming with Dolphins (6 hours)
By choosing this option, you'll have more time to swim with the dolphins in the waters surrounding the Azores Islands. What's more, the boat will take us to an area with some of the region's most beautiful coastal scenery where you might even see whales.
The full-day swimming with dolphins also includes a snack on board the boat to replenish your energy while you admire the breathtaking views.
- Those under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians, or they must have signed consent.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old|
|Half-day swimming with dolphins||
|Full-day swimming with dolphins||
Half-day swimming with dolphins
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 43.60
Full-day swimming with dolphins
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 66.80
3 hours - 6 hours.
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Boat trip to the swimming with dolphins area.
A snack and bottled water (with the full
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Marina Pêro de Teive