Enjoy a different way of exploring Andalusia's capital city with this Bike Tour of Seville. Discover its history, architecture and most important landmarks.
Bike Tour of Seville
We'll meet at Calle Trajano 6 to start cycling around the streets of Seville.
Our first stop will be the neighbourhood of El Arenal, where you'll discover the impressive stories and legends which fill its streets. From here, we'll cross the Guadalquivir River along the Cristo de la Expiración Bridge, also nicknamed 'Puente del Cachorro'.
As we reach La Cartuja island, where we'll recount the funniest anecdotes of the Seville Expo '92 and its beloved mascot Curro. Heading south, we'll delve into the streets of Triana, the birthplace of Flamenco, and where artists which have made the area famous were inspired. From the Isabel II Bridge, we'll arrive back at the shore of the Guadalquivir.
Here, we'll admire the architecture around the Plaza de España, home to the 1929 Ibero-American Exhibition. Nearby we'll find the María Luisa Park gardens where will have time to sit in the shade and then continue on cycling.
Our next stop will be the distinguished Santa Cruz neighbourhood. Its streets have hidden many secrets which we'll discover along the way.
Continuing on, we'll go to the Alameda de Hércules arboretum before heading back to Calle Trajano 6 where the tour will end.
- Students must present valid documentation
- There are different bikes to choose from, including bikes for children.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- We have baby seats. They must be requested upon booking.
- We have padlocks and other bike accessories.
- When the tour ends you can continue to use the bike for the rest of the day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 17 years oldUS$ 22.60
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 22.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
3 hour guided bike tour.
Bike hire for the whole day.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Trajano 6