Fall in love with the smallest island in the Canaries. Virgin landscapes and breathtaking viewpoints await you on this trip to El Hierro.
El Hierro Island Trip
Ready for an unforgettable day on the smallest island of the Canaries? We'll meet at 7:20 am at the Port of Los Cristianos, in the south of Tenerife, where we'll board the boat that will take us to El Hierro. For just over two and a half hours we'll sail across the Atlantic towards this tiny island.
We'll arrive in El Hierro at around 10:40 am. We'll have over 6 hours to explore and enjoy the island, so we'll hop straight on the bus. Our first stop will be at the Isora viewpoint, where we'll be able to see one of the landmarks of the island: the La Bonanza rock.
Next, we'll head to the Jinama viewpoint, whose views of the valleys and cliffs are breathtaking. From here we'll also be able to admire the Nuestra Señora de Candelaria parish, located 30 minutes away by road. We'll make our way towards this magnificent church and its famous bell tower.
On the way, we'll stop at a local restaurant to recharge our batteries with a delicious buffet. On the coast, we'll visit the natural pools of La Maceta as well as the Punta Grande Hotel. Did you know that this hotel appeared in the Guinness Book of Records? Afterwards, we'll head to the La Peña viewpoint, the work of the famous architect César Manrique.
At 5:30 pm, we'll board the boat to make our way back to Tenerife. The trip will end when we arrive at the Port of Los Cristianos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 59.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Boat ticket from Tenerife to El Hierro.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Puerto de Los Cristianos