Loro Park and Siam Park are two of Tenerife's main attractions. This combined ticket will allow you to discover an incredible zoo and water park!
Loro Park is a natural space that houses exotic plants and wildlife from all over the world. Dolphins, chimpanzees, tigers, flamingos, parrots and jaguars are just some of the species you'll find in this park which has been considered the best zoo in the world. You'll also have the opportunity to walk among tropical palms and orchids, among other species.
If you prefer, you can also buy a single ticket to Loro Park.
Siam Park is an incredible water park located in the south of the island. You'll get the chance to slide down different slides, get your adrenaline on its different water rides or even relax on its artificial beach, which has waves of up to four metres! You'll find out why it is considered the best water park in the world.
If you prefer, you can also buy a single ticket to Siam Park.
Loro Park is open every day from 8:30 am to 6:45 pm.
Siam Park is open from 10 am to 6 pm from May to October and from 10 am to 5 pm the rest of the year.
- Residents of the Canary Islands must show a supporting document.
- The voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue. Once you have visited the first park you have 15 days to visit the second one.
- The combined ticket can only be used by one person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old||Children under 6|
|Loro Park + Siam Park residents of Canary Islands||
US$ 45.30 US$ 39.40
US$ 31.30 US$ 26.70
|Loro Parque + Siam Park non-residents of Canary Islands||
US$ 85.90 US$ 76.60
US$ 58 US$ 52.80
Loro Park + Siam Park residents of Canary Islands
AdultsUS$ 45.30 US$ 39.40
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 31.30 US$ 26.70
Children under 6Free
Loro Parque + Siam Park non-residents of Canary Islands
AdultsUS$ 85.90 US$ 76.60
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 58 US$ 52.80
Children under 6Free
Ticket to Loro Park.
Ticket to Siam Park.
Use of hammocks, armbands, lifejackets and umbrellas.
Free wifi at the park.
13% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (8:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).