Discover Tenerife’s top sights and breathtaking landscapes by renting a motorcycle at the best price. Explore the island at your own leisure and without worrying about how to get to each attraction.
Why rent a scooter in Tenerife?
Renting a scooter in Tenerife is the ideal way to get to know this unique island. You can explore it freely without any worries.
Tenerife’s highlights include: the charming neighbourhoods in Santa Cruz, the colonial architecture of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, declared a World Heritage site, the Teide National Park and La Orotava. This archipelago is full of things to see and do. A scooter will give you the necessary freedom to get around the island without any worries. Make your way to the island’s exceptional beaches or ride along the streets of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, anything is possible with your motorcycle!
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience). The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but keep in mind that the second helmet is not included in the initial price.
Collect your vehicle from one of the following two shops in Tenerife:
- Cooltra Shop Playa de las Américas: located at Avenida Antonio Domínguez, El Camisón, 8, Tenerife 38650.
- Cooltra Shop Santa Cruz: located at Paseo Milicias de Garachico, 2 L6, Tenerife 38002.
The shops are open Monday to Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
Important: bikes cannot be returned on Sundays, as the shops are closed. In this case you'll have to return the bikes last thing on Saturday or first thing on Monday. If you return the bike on Monday, you will have to pay for an extra day's rental.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 42.30
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 72.60
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 95.60
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 113.80
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 161
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 - 7 days.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Second helmet for passenger, trunk, and padlock (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.