From the volcano down to the sea, discover some of Tenerife's most charming locations with this Tenerife day trip around the Teide, Garachico and Masca. You'll also get to see the stunning views from the Los Gigantes cliffs.
From Mountain to Sea: Tenerife Day Trip
Get ready for a day full of nature and beautiful scenery. After picking you up from the different meeting points located along the Costa Adeje and Playa de las Américas, we'll begin the tour by bus towards the Teide National Park. The journey will take approximately one hour.
As we approach the volcano standing at 3,718 metres high, we'll see one of the most impressive phenomenons on the archipelago: the sea of clouds. This occurs when the right geographical position and climate coincide creating a waterfall of clouds, a sight you'll never forget! We'll stay in the national park for an hour and a half marvelling at Spain's highest peak, and the picture-perfect view. The untouched Llano de Ucanca, the Roques de Garcia and much more awaits us.
The next stop of the day will be Garachico. We'll spend an hour among the colonial-style houses and in the main square while you learn about the strategic role the villa and the port played in the history of the Canary Islands. The main port used to be an important crossroads between Europe and the New World. But after the Montaña Negra erupted and destroyed the symbolic port, the town lost its status. Afterwards, you'll have free time to eat and explore.
When we get back onto the bus we'll head to Masca. Along the way, we'll see the mountains and ravines up close as we arrive at one of the most enchanting towns in Tenerife. After stopping to take photos in Masca, we'll continue onto Los Gigantes which will take approximately 45 minutes.
Rocky walls of up to 300-600 metres and crystal blue waters await us. Here you'll have 45 minutes of free time to stroll along the beach. The land and sea tour of Tenerife will finish back at the meeting point between 6:30 and 7 pm.
Upon booking, you can select one of the following pick up points along the Costa Adeje and Playa Las Américas:
- Plaza Pedro Garcia Cabrera on Avenida La Habana: 7.50 am.
- Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife: 8:05 am.
- Urbanización San Eugenio en Avenido de Los Pueblos: 8.15 am.
- Centro Comercial Fañabé Plaza: 8.30 am.
- Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque: 8.35 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 75.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.