Jump into the beautiful sea and play with the friendliest underwater mammals. On this tour, we will take you swimming with dolphins off the coast of Terceira. This is an experience simply not to be missed!
Swimming with Dolphins
At the scheduled start time we will meet up at the port of Terceira. Before leaving dry land, our monitor will deliver a brief presentation on how to enjoy the activity in the best possible way whilst respecting the natural environment of the dolphins.
Then we will put on all the necessary equipment and set off on the boat trip to a popular spot for watching Dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean. Once we arrive, we will dive into the beautiful ocean and meet these affectionate animals.
For the next few hours, you will swim with these wonderful creatures and enjoy playing with them in the water. All the time you will be surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of the Azores Islands. When the activity has finished, we will head back to land, admiring the incredible views of the coast of Terceira on the way.
- The minimum age requirement to participate in this activity in Terceira is 6 years old.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians, or be holding a signed document of authorization.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old|
|Swimming with dolphins||
Swimming with dolphins
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 36.70
2 hours 30 minutes - 3 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Boat trip to the Dolphin swimming spot.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
The port of Marina d'Angra do Heroísmo, Terceira