The Loire Valley is home to some of the country's most beautiful chateaux and stately homes. Fly over the Garden of France in a helicopter and enjoy incomparable views of the stunning scenery.
After meeting at Belleville Heliport near the small commune of Neuvy-le-Roi, you'll climb on board a helicopter and begin your unforgettable flying experience. Take off over some of the Loire Valley's most famous castles, or chateaux.
Throughout your 25 minute helicopter flight, you'll enjoy seeing the luscious French countryside and its magnificent architecture from a new perspective. Fly over the Domaine de la Haute-Barde, the fortress-like Meslay farm, and the Jallanges, Noizay and Amboise Chateaux. The latter, an ancient castle and former royal residence, is home to the Chapel of Saint-Hubert, where Leonardo da Vinci is buried.
Having enjoyed an incredible journey and the spectacular panoramic views of these amazing historic castles, you'll head back to the heliport where your tour will end.
- We do our best to respect the time selected when the reservation is made. In case this is not possible, we will modify your booking to the nearest possible time and inform you of this by email.
- The helicopter has a maximum capacity of 6 people plus the pilot.
- Each person must carry their photographic ID.
- The maximum weight limit per person cannot exceed 264 pounds (120 kg). If a passenger's weight exceeds 264 pounds (120 kg), to be allowed to fly they must pay for an additional seat at the aerodrome.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Per personUS$ 174.40
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
Helicopter tour of the castles of Loire Valley.
Airport taxes (24.50 EUR per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Héliport de Belleville, Neuvy-le-Roi.