Hidden below the streets of Torino are a series of chilling mysteries and legends. Do you dare to discover the secrets of Underground Turin on this guided tour?
Underground Turin Tour
Cities hide terrible secrets in their underbellies and the capital of Piedmonte is no exception. If you dare to leave the safety of daylight behind, meet your guide at 8:30 pm in Piazza XVIII Dicembre. From here, you'll begin your three-hour tour of four underground tunnels around Turin, getting between them on foot and by bus (tickets included).
As you explore Underground Turin, you'll learn all about the history of the labyrinthine tunnels that burrow under the streets of the city. Many of the so-called "infernotti" were excavated to defend Turin during the French-led Siege of 1706 and many have also played witness to unresolved crimes...
These stories may seem a little too real as you watch the different theatrical performances in the tunnels which represent the city's turbulent history. Like a sleeping dragon, the ancient Citadel of Turin also hides secrets within. Will you be able to solve its greatest mysteries?
After a spine-chilling tour through Underground Turin, you'll return to your original meeting point by bus at 10:30 pm.
Who can participate in this tour?
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with claustrophobia.
- To participate in this tour, you must sign a liability release form before entering the tunnels.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.50
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to Turin Underground.
Theatrical performances during the tour.
Transfers by bus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
6 Piazza XVIII Dicembre.