Discover the most emblematic places and traditions of the Valencia Falles, a festival that has been declared Intangible Cultural Heritage since 2016.
Valencia Falles Tour
We'll begin at the Plaza de Toros in Valencia, one of the most central points in the city, and set off on our tour of the most important places in Valencia during its festivities: Falles.
Accompanied by an expert guide in the history of the Falles, we'll find out all about these famous festivals, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, as well as their customs, traditions and meanings. We'll learn about some of the most important falles, such as the Falla Convento Jerusalén, Falla Ayuntamiento, Falla El Pilar and the Falla Na Jordana. One of them will win first prize!
Throughout the year, Valencians work hard to produce artistic creations and exhibit them during their festivities. You'll also get to know the best places to taste local gastronomy.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
English, Spanish and Italian speaking guide.
Entry to monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza de Toros de Valencia