Explore the spectacular landscapes of the Sierra Calderona nature park in the most exciting way with this tour in a 4x4 all-terrain vehicle.
ATV Tour of Sierra Calderona
We will collect you in the morning from your hotel in Valencia and head to the enclosure where our 4x4 vehicles will be waiting. You will enjoy a snack while the professional guide explains how to control the vehicle, and how to enjoy the activity in the best possible way.
After the brief presentation, we will climb into the ATV vehicle and then drive to the Natural Park of Sierra Calderona. Once we have arrived in this beautiful wilderness area, we will explore the different tracks and routes in the vehicle. Our adventure will also take us to some of the principal attractions of the area, such as the majestic Castillo de Serra fort, and the spectacular El Garbi viewpoint high up on a rocky cliff ledge.
After we have discovered every hidden corner of the Sierra on board the all-terrain vehicle, we will return to the original 4x4 enclosure before taking you back to your hotel in Valencia.
If you don't want to drive
If you don't want to drive, or do not possess a driving permit, no need to worry! You can enjoy the 4x4 trip as a passenger together with your companions and other participants.
- The driver of the ATV vehicle must be more than 20 years old and hold the original copy of their driving permit.
- Due to the rough terrain of the Sierra Calderona, this activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old|
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 58.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
4x4 vehicle and fuel.
Photos and videos of the activity.
Snacks and drinks.
GPS and radio communication.
Regulation children’s seats.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will the vehicle be shared?
A - No. To comply with social distancing measures, the vehicle will be exclusively for you and your partner, family or friends, as well as your guide.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.