Travel back in time and experience the beauty of inland Spain with this fantastic trip to Teruel and Albarracín from Valencia. These two stunning, historical towns are home to the Mudéjar Architecture of Aragon, recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Teruel and Albarracin Trip
At 9 am, we will meet in the heart of Valencia's historic center, before heading north to the beautiful city of Teruel. Nestled high up in the mountains, far from the bustle of Madrid, 'forgotten' Teruel has retained much of its historic architecture and is known as the "town of mudéjar". You will be amazed as soon as you set eyes on it.
Before we head into the old town, you will have some free time to recover from the two-hour journey. Then we will stroll along the cobblestone streets, tracing the footsteps of the 'Lovers of Teruel', one of Spain's most popular romance stories.
As we explore Teruel, we will admire the Mudejar style that characterizes the architecture of the city. The perfectly preserved buildings have earned Teruel the status of World Heritage Site. After having learned more about this picturesque, Aragonese city a little better, you will continue to our next stop on the tour.
We follow the course of the Guadalaviar River until we arrive at Albarracín. As soon as you set foot in this town you will feel that we have traveled back in time. Albarracín has retained its medieval essence and is considered one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
As soon as we get off the bus you will have an hour and a half of free time to rest and taste the fantastic local gastronomy (not included). Then feeling reenergized, we will stroll through the idyllic streets enjoying the beautiful buildings and the surrounding landscapes. We will discover the elegant main square, the magnificent cathedral, and the famous house of Julianeta.
Finally, we get back on the bus and head back to Valencia where we drop you off at the original departure point at 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 15 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Trip in English||
Trip in English
Children from 4 to 15 years oldUS$ 50.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Trasnport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
11 Carrer de Xátiva.