Discover how Valencia was transformed after its last great flood and be fascinated by the architecture of the buildings constructed on the old riverbed with this Turia Gardens Tour.
Turia Gardens Tour
At the agreed time, we'll meet at the Torres de Serranos to start our tour of the Turia Gardens, one of the largest urban natural parks in Spain. We'll climb to the top of the Serranos Towers to listen to our guide's introductory explanation and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Valencia.
Then, walking along the old bed of the Turia River, we'll go to the Museum of Fine Arts in Valencia, oneof the most important cultural space in the city. Inside, we'll be amazed by some of its most famous works, including the 14th and 15th century Gothic paintings housed in one of its rooms.
After leaving the museum, we'll go to the City of Arts and Sciences passing through the Turia Gardens, which will last approximately 45 minutes. During the tour, we'll discover the history of the city and how it has been transformed since the great flood of Valencia, where the Turia River overflowed and caused serious damage.
Once in the area of the City of Arts and Sciences, we'll admire the spectacular modern architecture of buildings such as the Palacio de las Artes Reina Sofía (the Valencian Opera House), the Science Museum, the Hemisférico and the Oceanográfico.
The last stop on our tour of the Turia Gardens will be the Fallas Museum, where we'll go inside with our guide to learn about one of the most famous and important traditions of Valencian history.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 30.10
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Professional English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Torres de Serranos.
Entrance to the Fine Arts Museum in Valencia.
Entrance to the Fallas Museum.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Torres de Serranos