Travel back in time to the wild west and discover a famous film set on this day trip to the Fort Bravo theme park, also known as Texas Hollywood!
Fort Bravo Day Trip
We'll meet at 9:30 am on Calle Puerta del Mar, in Almería, and set off on a bus journey to Fort Bravo.
After a 30-minute drive we'll arrive at this theme park located in the Tabernas Desert, also known as Texas Hollywood. You'll have around six hours to explore the park, which over the years has been the film set for many old western movies, including blockbusters such as The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!
The park offers a range of different shows with live performers, such as dances, fights and bank robberies! You'll feel like you've gone back in time!
You'll even be able to ride in a horse-drawn carriage through the different sets such as the Mexican village, inspired by the Texas border, the Indian camp, the American fort and more.
At 4 pm we'll head back to Almeria, arriving by around 4:30 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 5 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 52.80
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Transport in minibus.
Ticket to Fort Bravo.
English and Spanish speaking escort.
Ride in horse drawn carriage.
Swimming pool (only in summer).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Puerta del Mar.