Mountain trails, impossible curves, gravel tracks... feel the adrenaline with this Algarve buggy tour! Only for the brave!
Algarve Buggy Tour
We'll pick you up between 8:45 and 9:15 am at your hotel in Armação de Pera, taking you to Nave do Barão for a brief training on how to drive the buggies.
Once you've learnt the simple steps, it's time to put your helmet on and climb aboard to begin your tour around the Algarve! Don't worry, they're easy to drive, you'll only have to think about having fun!
Following three hours around the stunning landscapes of the Algarve, and having tested the buggies to their limit we'll make our way back to the start point, taking you back to your hotel in Armação de Pera.
Who can take part?
The minimum age to take part as a passenger is 4 years old. To be able to drive the buggy, you must be older than 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
The buggies have space for two, which you should take into account when making the reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per vehicleUS$ 170
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in Spanish and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buggy and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).