Enjoy a very special evening by booking a panoramic sightseeing tour of Athens at nighttime, followed by an exquisite dinner accompanied by folk dancing and traditional Greek music.
After collecting you from your centrally-located hotel or from the arranged meeting point, you will board a comfortable air-conditioned coach and head to Piraeus, the port city of Athens. Here, you will begin the sightseeing tour of Athens and admire its main monuments and landmarks beautifully lit up.
While you sit back on the bus, you will drive through the capital’s main streets and avenues and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Garden, the Parliament House, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Cathedral Basilica of St. Dionysius, as well as the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library.
Once in the historic center, you’ll be led to a tavern with lots of atmosphere where you’ll try delicious traditional Greek food. While you savor the various dishes, you'll enjoy traditional folk dancing and Greek music.
You will be driven back to your hotel when you finish your dinner.
The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from most hotels in Athens. Click on the following link to see the hotels in Athens that include pick-up option:
You will be sent an email with the meeting point information in the event that it is impossible for us to collect you from your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 36.50
Children under 4Free
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by luxury bus.
English speaking host (not guide).
Traditional Greek dinner with folklore dance and music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Athens local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.