If you like nature, this Iberian wolf sighting activity in Asturias is for you. You'll explore the wild side of Asturias and see the Iberian wolf in its natural habitat, have an unforgettable day with this excursion from Avilés!
Iberian Wolf Sighting
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Avilés at 3:30 am and board a comfortable minibus that'll take us to see the Iberian wolf in the mountains of Asturias.
The animals are unpredictable, so we'll move around the mountains of Teverga, Somiedo, Cangas del Narcea, Degaña and Ibias in search of the best places to see the Iberian wolf in its natural habitat.
The guide will tell us everything about this protected species, such as their life, their hunting grounds, and the differences from other types of wolves. Be on the lookout! Also, during the tour, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of other species that live in Asturias such as wild boars, deer or chamois.
After spending a day in the middle of nature, we'll return to your hotel in Avilés at approximately 11:30 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 45.10
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.