Explore the Somiedo Natural Park with this excursion from Avilés and discover the breathtaking landscapes of Asturias.
Somiedo Natural Park Day Trip
At 9 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in Avilés and head southwest until we reach the Somiedo Natural Park, one of the most spectacular natural areas in Asturias.
After approximately an hour and a half long journey, we'll arrive at the park, one of the most important protected areas in the province and we'll start to learn all about it. Did you know it's home to the Cantabrian brown bear? Or that it is made up of four different valleys? Find out more fascinating facts about the reserve on the tour!
We'll reach the top of the Farrapona, where we'll go on a hike across the surroundings until we reach the Saliencia lakes, one of the most beautiful places in the park. You'll have one hour of free time to explore the area and take pictures of the lakes.
At the end of the trip, we'll head back to Avilés and drop you off at your hotel, arriving at around 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.10
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.