If you've got a getaway to Barcelona planned, grab yourself a Barcelona Card Express to get discounts and unlimited public transport for 48 hours!
Barcelona Card Express
The Barcelona Card Express offers 100 discounts for different monuments, museums and tourist attractions in Barcelona. Some of the top discounts include:
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (National Art Museum of Catalonia)
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Museu del Modernisme Català (Museum of Catalan Modernsism)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (Egyptian Museum of Barcelona)
- Museo de Historia de Barcelona (Barcelona City History Museum)
- Basílica de Santa María del Mar
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Milà
- Reial monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes (Monastery of Pedralbes)
Check out the complete list of all the Barcelona Card Express advantages and discounts.
The Barcelona Card Express includes unlimited travel for 48 hours from the first use. It is valid for all Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB) metro and bus lines (night buses not included), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FCG) urban lines, trams, metro, trains to Barcelona-El Prat airport and RENFE Cercanías zone 1.
The Barcelona Card Express is activated as soon as it's used, either on public transport or when purchasing a discounted ticket to one of the city's tourist attractions. You'll then be able to use it for the following 48 hours. For example, if you use the Barcelona Card Express on a Tuesday at 1 pm, it will be valid until Thursday at 1 pm.
You can collect the Barcelona Card Express from any of Barcelona's tourist information points. We recommend collecting your card from the tourist information point at Barcelona airport so you can start making the most of its advantages straight away.
The offices and tourist information kiosks currently open are the following:
- CITB Plaça de Catalunya: Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Plaça de Catalunya Nord: Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Plaça de Catalunya Sud: Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Barcelona Airport - Terminal 1: Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 7 pm. Sundays and holidays, from 9 am to 2.30 pm.
- Barcelona Airport - Metro T1: Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 2.30 pm.
- Sagrada Família kiosk: Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday, from 9 am to 2.30 pm. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, from 9 am to 8 pm.
If your trip to Barcelona is for 3, 4 or 5 days, the Barcelona Card could be an even better option for you. Not only will you have unlimited transport during the selected days, but you'll also get free tickets to places such as the Picasso Museum or the Joan Miró Foundation.
|Barcelona Card Express||
Barcelona Card Express
Per personUS$ 20.30
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Barcelona Card Express.
Unlimited public transport for 48 hours.
100 discounts on tickets to monuments and tourist attractions in Barcelona.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.