With this tour of Bariloche and its best viewpoints, you'll discover the city from a range of perspectives. You'll get see its most iconic buildings and look out over the landscape.
Bariloche Viewpoints Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel or the meeting point in the centre of Bariloche. We'll hop on board a bus and make our way through streets of Bariloche to visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of Nahuel Huapi.
We'll pass through one of the city's shopping streets and arrive at the Intendencia building of the Nahuel Huapi National Park, where we'll admire the characteristic architectural style that Alejandro Bustillo developed in Bariloche.
We'll find out about the local history as we head up to the residential area of Bariloche. With the city at our feet, we'll reach the popular viewpoints and look out over the province of Río Negro and marvel at the landscape. Like something off a postcard!
After a two-hour tour, we'll return to the meeting point.
This tour includes pick-up from hotels in the centre of Bariloche at the selected time. If you're staying outside this area, we'll meet at 234 Moreno Street, in the centre of Bariloche.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).