Enjoy a unique experience and enjoy riding across Dubai desert on camelback. Explore the sand dunes in the most traditional way.
Dubai Camel Ride
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time, leaving the city behind in favour of the arid landscapes outside Dubai. With the skyscrapers in the distance, the desert will slowly appear in front of you...
With the scene set, you'll enjoy an hour-long camel ride, an absolutely unmissable experience for any visitor to Dubai. Take in the incredible desert views and feel immersed in daily life as you travel across the dunes in the most traditional way.
At the end of the camel ride, we'll return to Dubai where you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Pick up is not included from the following hotels: Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Lapita Resort and Jebel Ali. If you're staying at one of these hotels, you'll have to pay a supplementary pick up charge on the day of your tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 10 years old||Children under 8|
Children between 8 and 10 years oldUS$ 25.30
Children under 8not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
1 hour camel ride.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.