Discover one of the most prestigious French champagne brands in the world with this Moet & Chandon Champagne Tour. Explore its vineyards and wineries in Épernay, an exquisite experience!
Moet & Chandon Champagne Tour
The tour will start by meeting at 9:45 am at the entrance to the Moët & Chandon wineries, located at 20 Avenue de Champagne, where the Dom Pérignon statue will welcome us. Did you know that in the 17th century this monk invented a new method of making champagne?
At the Moët & Chandon premises, we'll learn about the origins of this prestigious French champagne march, and see how one of its most exclusive sparkling wines is made, the Brut Imperial. After visiting the wineries, we'll take a walk along the Avenue de Champagne. Other famous French champagne companies such as Pol Roger, Perrier Jouët, Mercier and Boizel are based on this long boulevard in Épernay.
At the end of the tour, we'll get on a minibus to go to the vineyards on the outskirts of the city. Here we'll see the famous champagne terroirs, the plots where the vines grow. The route will continue to the village of Hautvillers, to see the church where the remains of Dom Pérignon lie.
Another birthplace of French champagne is the village of Mareuil-sur-Ay, is located nearby. In this village, we'll visit the country house Le Clos Corbier, to taste 3 different champagnes and have a delicious traditional lunch. The menu will include regional specialities, such as cheese, baguettes, ham, biscuits or ratafia liqueurs, among others.
After lunch, we'll visit a family winery in the area, to learn how artisan champagne is produced, and try some of them!
Finally, we'll return to the starting point in Épernay, arriving at 5:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 17 years old||Children under 10|
Children between 10 and 17 years oldUS$ 148.70
Children under 10not permitted
8 hours 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 10 champagnes.
Traditional French lunch.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Moët & Chandon wineries (Avenue de Champagne, 20).