Tour the paradisiacal southern landscapes of Fuerteventura on this electric bike tour from Costa Calma, the ideal way to enjoy a family day out.
Costa Calma Electric Bike Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel and head to El Palmeral shopping centre, located in the town of Costa Calma. Before we start, we'll be given a safety introduction about our route which will be approximately 25 kilometres, medium-low difficulty and take around 3 hours.
Then we'll set off on our electric bike tour across the south of Fuerteventura, heading from the shopping centre to a nearby viewpoint, where we'll be able to admire breathtaking views of the paradisiacal beaches of the island. In the coves nearby, we'll also marvel at some prehistoric fossilised shells!
Then we'll set off again, cycling over beautiful white sand-covered hills. Propelled by the electric motors of the bikes, we'll pedal towards the Jandia Natural Park. In this magnificent protected natural area, we'll follow the trails that lead to the beautiful south-western beaches of Fuerteventura.
At the end of the tour, we'll cycle back to the shop in Costa Calma to hand our bikes in.
The tour will depart from the El Palmeral shopping centre in Costa Calma. If you're staying in one of the main hotels in Costa Calma, pick up and drop off is included.
If you're staying in Jandia, Esquinzo or Morro Jable, you can also book with pick up.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Pick up from Costa Calma||
|Pick up from Jandía, Esquinzo or Morro Jable||
Pick up from Costa Calma
Per personUS$ 52.70
Pick up from Jandía, Esquinzo or Morro Jable
Per personUS$ 64.40
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Electric bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
El Palmeral shopping centre (Costa Calma, Fuerteventura).