Discover the incredible marine life around Gran Canaria's Las Canteras Beach paddling through the crystal-clear waters in a transparent kayak. Don't miss out on this unique experience!
Gran Canaria Clear Kayak Tour Itinerary
After meeting in Calle Mariana Pineda in Las Palmas, the capital of Gran Canaria island, you'll be kitted out with your life jacket and the rest of the equipment you'll need for your water sports adventure. You'll then head to the nearby Las Canteras Beach, where you'll climb into a transparent kayak ready to explore the sparkling turquoise sea.
The kayaks are completely see-through, made of a crystal-clear material allowing you 360 degree views of the water surrounding you and the marine fauna around Las Canteras. Depending on the Atlantic currents, the direction of the wind and the time of year, you'll be able to see diverse species of fish and other sealife swimming under and around your boat.
You'll also learn to distinguish between the different sea creatures that live in this area of the world thanks to your expert guide's explanations, and to a fascinating information leaflet that you'll be given.
Your clear kayak tour will end at your original departure point. Back on dry land, you'll be treated to a small snack in a local cafe, while discussing the incredible experience you've just enjoyed.
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- To participate in this activity, you must know how to swim.
- The timings and itinerary of this kayak tour is subject to modification in the case of adverse weather conditions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 15 years old|
|Clear kayak tour||
Clear kayak tour
Children between 8 and 15 years oldUS$ 41
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English and Spanish speaking guide with expert knowledge of Gran Canaria marine life.
Transparent kayak, life jacket, paddles and all other necessary equipment.
Information guide about sealife.
Snack in a local cafe.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Gran Canaria).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
26 Calle Mariana Pineda.