Tour the city of Alhambra in the best possible way. Renting a scooter in Granada will give you the freedom to move around and visit the fabulous sights and neighbourhoods at your own leisure.
Why rent a motorcycle in Granada?
Renting a scooter in Granada is the most convenient way to tour the Andalusian city and discover its rich history and important monuments.
Granada is one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia. Renting a scooter will give you the possibility of easily visiting monuments as emblematic as the Alhambra, the Albaicín, the Sacromonte and the Cathedral.
What model of scooter can you rent?
The motorcycle that you will use is a 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar. The driver must be at least 18 years old and possess an A1/A driving licence or 21 years old with a B licence of at least 3 years.
Collect your vehicle from the Cooltra shop in Granada at 9, Avenida Pampaneira, 18003, Granada. The shop is open from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 2 pm and 5 pm to 7 pm.
- The indicated prices are for each bike, not each person. For example, if you are a group of 2 people who want to ride on the same scooter (passenger and driver), you only need to reserve 1 boke and choose the option for 2 people.
- You will be required to sign a contract and leave a deposit by credit card, when you attend the shop to collect the vehicle.
- The bike should be return at the same time as it was collected, when the rental period has finished. A partial refund cannot be offered if you choose to return the vehicle before the end of the contracted time. If you return the bike after the contract time has finished without prior agreement, then you will subject to a €50 penalty. You will also be required to pay the standard rental cost for extra time you have taken.
- The rental cost includes insurance with a €500 excess and roadside assistance. If necessary, extra insurance can be purchased at the Cooltra shop when you collect the vehicle and sign the contract. The price of extra insurance will depend on the contract length of the rental.
- When you return the vehicle, you must ensure there is a full tank of petrol otherwise you will be charged the difference.
- If your driving license is issued by a country that does not belong to the European Union, to a country that does not have an agreement with Spain, you are required to hold the International Driving Permit (IDP). You can read more information about the valid driving documents for Spain here.
|Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)||Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)|
Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)US$ 28.8
Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)US$ 43.2
Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)US$ 51
Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)US$ 69.8
Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)US$ 67.6
Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)US$ 88.7
Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)US$ 82.1
Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)US$ 105.4
Scooter 125cc or similar (1 person)US$ 117.6
Scooter 125cc or similar (2 people)US$ 149.7
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical assistance, roadside assistance.
Second helmet for passenger, padlock, and trunk (optional)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Granada local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
9 Avenida Pampaneira