Discover Europe's largest nature reserve when you take our trip to Doñana National Park. Exploring its four ecosystems, you will encounter the wonderful variety of wildlife which inhabits this beautiful region.
Doñana National Park
We will collect you early in the morning from your hotel in Isla Cristina, and then head east on the bus. After traveling for around an hour and a half, we arrive at the spectacular Doñana National Park. This idyllic wilderness is considered the most important wetland in Europe due to its rich ecosystems and the variety of species which inhabit it.
Then we jump into a 4x4 vehicle and for three hours and a half, we explore the four ecosystems of the park - beaches, dunes, forest, and the amazing salt marshes which are the seasonal home for a large number of species of migratory birds.
As we make our way to the mouth of the Guadalquivir, you may even catch a glimpse of the most famous inhabitant of Doñana: the Iberian lynx, a beautiful wild feline that is only found in this part of the world.
When we finish our guided tour of the National Park of Donana, we will then head to the neighboring town of Matalascañas. There, you will have your own free time to relax on its pristine beaches and enjoy a tasty traditional meal in one of the many local restaurants.
Our trip to Doñana finishes mid-afternoon when we accompany you back to your hotel.
Departures from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 46.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off.
Bus transport to the Donana National Park.
ATV transport around the Donana National Park.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).