Admire the beautiful natural landscapes of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way on this cruise from Letterfrack. Plus discover local marine life thanks to the glass bottom boat!
Wild Atlantic Way Boat Trip
After meeting up at Letterfrack Pier, we'll board a glass-bottomed boat and set sail along the coastline of western Ireland, an area known as the Wild Atlantic Way for its rugged natural beauty.
We'll spend an hour cruising along the coast discovering the most charming areas of Connemara - you'll be captivated by some of the most amazing landscapes in the country! What's more, thanks to the boat's transparent bottom, we'll also be able to admire the different species of marine plants and wildlife that inhabit Letterfrack Harbour.
For the perfect finishing touch on your boat tour, you'll be served a complimentary tea or coffee while taking in the views of the green meadows and impressive mountains of Connemara.
At the end of the boat trip, you'll be dropped back off at the original departure point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 1 and 18 years old||Children under 1 years old|
Children between 1 and 18 years oldUS$ 18.20
Children under 1 years oldFree
Cruise on glass bottomed boat.
Tea, coffee or soft drink.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.